+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal letter lost

Vpat

Jun 26, 2020
I am vaibhav Patel. I lost my refusal letter of my study visa. I am going to apply for PR in Canada. I have completed my graduation over there.

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Do you have any old notification emails? You could use the application number to link it to your current account, and then be able to download all correspondence.

Why do you need the rejection letter anyway?
I was rejected for a student permit in 2013 and applied for PR in 2018 without the rejection letter.

In the PR application I was honest and wrote "Applied for SP in summer of 2013. I no longer have any records of that application, so I am unable to recall any specific details or the reasons for refusal".
PR was approved without a problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vpat

Vpat

Jun 26, 2020
Actually, my agent had asked me to keep it with me.. So,

Anyways thanks for your great help....

singh navdeep

Feb 9, 2023
i also need help in this matter. i applied for vister but did not reveal about past refusal...i got refusal for not telling the truth..i have lost past refusal letter ..what should i do to apply again...how would i convince them that forgot to give information about past refusal
plz help

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
i also need help in this matter. i applied for vister but did not reveal about past refusal...i got refusal for not telling the truth..i have lost past refusal letter ..what should i do to apply again...how would i convince them that forgot to give information about past refusal
plz help
Just say "Visitor visa application in [year] was refused for [reasons]. Visitor visa application in [year] was refused for forgetting to mention prior refusal."

JASKARANDHS

Dec 12, 2020
Mississauga
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
plz help
If you were refused a visa for not revealing information about a past refusal, it is important to be completely transparent and honest in any future applications you make. You should explain why you didn't disclose the information in your previous application and take steps to demonstrate that you understand the importance of providing accurate information.

It may be helpful to include an explanation of why you forgot to mention the past refusal in your previous application, such as if it was a long time ago or if you simply overlooked it. You can also provide any relevant documentation, such as a police clearance certificate, to show that you have a good track record and no negative history.

Being truthful and transparent is the most important thing. If your previous visa was refused due to misinformation, there is a risk that the same mistake may be repeated in any future applications.

If your previous visa was refused for another reason, it would be best to address the reasons for the refusal and provide additional information to show that you have addressed those concerns. This could include providing additional documentation to show that you meet the requirements for a visitor visa, such as proof of financial support, ties to your home country, and plans for your visit to Canada.