REFUSAL .... Experts please help

mjgill6111

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
My profile
+2 = 61% cbse
10th= 74% cbse

Applied for general business course... In sheridan college
Reason of refusal= According to your senior secondry study you are not good student

Plzz suggest me something :/
I need serious help ...

mjgill6111

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Actually in accounts my marks are 44 and economics 43
And the main subject of course business i have 83 ...
So this is my record of secondy school

Sweetalker

Sep 4, 2013
Toronto, Canada.
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, Ontario.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2014
Doc's Request.
PER: 20th August 2014
IELTS Request
8.0 Overall (7.5 Minimum)
File Transfer...
15-09-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2015
LANDED..........
10-04-2015
Did u guys submit a SOP ??

Explaining low marks in specific subject or ur future plans ??

paras37

Oct 11, 2013
Nooh bro I didn't submit...bt this time I wana submit..nd I didn't change anything..same college,same course,gic.....nd plz help me how to make good SOP...

mjgill6111

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
@sweettalker

Actually i decided to .. Give An improovement exam ..
Of my low score subjects is that is gud idea or .. It will raise questions
That how i gain my marks :/ plz tell i need suggestion

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mjgill6111 said:
My profile
+2 = 61% cbse
10th= 74% cbse

Applied for general business course... In sheridan college
Reason of refusal= According to your senior secondry study you are not good student

Plzz suggest me something :/
I need serious help ...
You should ideally provide a complete profile while posting any query including education background, IELTS with all the dates. Any gap, work experience.

Assuming you don't have any gap and you are a recent regular passport student (from regular studies, not correspondence), you can take exam to improve your score and that will have positive impact on your file( as far as I know, you can apply for improvement in the subsequent year only, but do check with CBSE, to apply for improvement, you needn't be a regular student, you need to just enroll and appear in the exams in the consecutive year).

Wish you luck!

mjgill6111

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
@sabby
Bro really thnx .. U r reply give me again strength and confidence... Now i will give improovement exam
And i want to ask one more thing
Bro if i change my board like to migrate in pseb mean punjab board ..
So will it affect ... On my file ..? If i change my board :/ plzz tell me

prashant1111

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
paras37 said:
Nooh bro I didn't submit...bt this time I wana submit..nd I didn't change anything..same college,same course,gic.....nd plz help me how to make good SOP...
I got rejection in study visa for Jan 2014 for Dalhousie University Sad.. the reason of refusal:your proposed stdies r nt reasonable in light of 1 or more of: ur qualifications, previous stdies, employment , level of establishment, language abilities, or ur future propects and plans.
I got admission in dalhousie UNI for M.engg in internetworking. my profile is B.E (E&C) 58% (10 backlogs with repeatation) and an year gap during U.G means B.E completed in 5 years. IELTS- 6.5 (min 6 in each),also my final year project was on networking and I have also submitted a certificate from a private institute of N+, CCNA, MCSE where I have done training of these networking courses .. sufficient funds shown, applied under university category.. now how to resolve this issue with this profile?? plz guide me, I am desparately looking for help on this as I want to re-apply soon for the same intake..

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
mjgill6111 said:
@ sabby
Bro really thnx .. U r reply give me again strength and confidence... Now i will give improovement exam
And i want to ask one more thing
Bro if i change my board like to migrate in pseb mean punjab board ..
So will it affect ... On my file ..? If i change my board :/ plzz tell me
How can you change your Board now ?!? If I'm correct , you can only do that if you want to have a non genuine/fake marks sheet. Like for example, I've friends , who failed in 12th in CBSE board but got their mark sheets made from other less reputed boards such as PSEB or Delhi board the same year or next year. Are you going to do that? Definitely not recommended NOW as you have already submitted your 12th mark sheet with the embassy once, they will have the records for it. Go with improvement exams with the same board in the subject/subjects you have low score.