+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

refund of RPRF

aysomtin

Star Member
Jul 1, 2005
I will appreciate PMM's contribution on this issue - where should an application for refund of RPRF be directed to - is it at the consular office where the file resides when it was paid or the current office where the file now resides???

The two offices have been tossing someone up and down since request made almost about 2 months ago and it is unfair!

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

aysomtin said:
I will appreciate PMM's contribution on this issue - where should an application for refund of RPRF be directed to - is it at the consular office where the file resides when it was paid or the current office where the file now resides???

The two offices have been tossing someone up and down since request made almost about 2 months ago and it is unfair!

Thanks
To the office where you paid the fee. It takes 6/8 weeks to get the money back.

PMM

PARAMHAMS03

Dec 31, 2005
India
RPRF FEE REFUND

I read somewhere that if the decision is made and the applicant is in the process of moving over to Canada,then he will have to get the refund from Canada upon landing and when he applies for his SIN.For example,in my case, I have got my papers and I intend travelling in July.Should I get my refund after landing in Canada (which is my impression) or should apply in NEW DELHI CHC itself and get it refunded here,before leaving.Kindly enlighten

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Re: RPRF FEE REFUND

Hi

PARAMHAMS03 said:
I read somewhere that if the decision is made and the applicant is in the process of moving over to Canada,then he will have to get the refund from Canada upon landing and when he applies for his SIN.For example,in my case, I have got my papers and I intend travelling in July.Should I get my refund after landing in Canada (which is my impression) or should apply in NEW DELHI CHC itself and get it refunded here,before leaving.Kindly enlighten
Your choice.

PMM