+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Redirected to recipient's new address

snehamaryjohn

Sep 22, 2023
I have sent my csq documents to Immigration service quebec via canada post.
But now I can see my courier is redirected to recipient's new address in tracker..any idea about it

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
I have sent my csq documents to Immigration service quebec via canada post.
But now I can see my courier is redirected to recipient's new address in tracker..any idea about it
That’s normal , they received a large number of envelopes in day so usually canada post collect all of them in containers and then send in containers. If you will be lucky they will scan tomorrow for delivery otherwise it will stuck just delivery in pending. This happened with me.

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
But now it's redirected to new address..they changed their address to st Laurent.. did you face that issue...
First of all how you know the redirection is to saint Laurent? Because on the online tracker they didn’t show where it will be redirected and neither from the canada post will confirm the new address due to privacy issue. So I didn’t know that’s went to saint Laurent or not. But our package address is right when we send so it’s up to mifi because if package don’t delivered that means mifi don’t know what is inside it and without knowing if they even transfer to another location then we don’t need to worry.