+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recommendation law firm

Jedai3

Apr 24, 2023
Hey, can anyone recommend a law firm that is experienced in advising and conducting the business immigration programs? Spoke to a consult who was simply clueless with that avenue.
Thanks

Reactions: LouisCreed

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey, can anyone recommend a law firm that is experienced in advising and conducting the business immigration programs? Spoke to a consult who was simply clueless with that avenue.
Thanks
The moderators of the forum, Cohen Immigration Law, are one of the top immigration law firms in Canada. Click on their link at the top of the page. Assume you had done preliminary research on the PNP and SUV programs.

Reactions: Jedai3

Jedai3

Apr 24, 2023
The moderators of the forum, Cohen Immigration Law, are one of the top immigration law firms in Canada. Click on their link at the top of the page. Assume you had done preliminary research on the PNP and SUV programs.
The reviews online are mixed. Rather someone else.

LouisCreed

May 3, 2023
Ok. Do your own google search. You are going to get all firms with mixed reviews.
I've noticed this as well. Why do all firms in this field have such mixed reviews? It makes it hard to make an educated decision about who to give tens of thousands of dollars to for a business immigration.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I've noticed this as well. Why do all firms in this field have such mixed reviews? It makes it hard to make an educated decision about who to give tens of thousands of dollars to for a business immigration.
Because people who have positive experiences are much less likely to post reviews while those with negative experiences are much more likely.

Reactions: LouisCreed

LouisCreed

May 3, 2023
Because people who have positive experiences are much less likely to post reviews while those with negative experiences are much more likely.
That makes sense! Doesn't help someone make a decision, though, unless ALL of the reviews are negative, I guess. :)

Like the OP, I would love to get feedback from real people who have used an immigration attorney for their business migration, etc, etc.

Jedai3

Apr 24, 2023
That makes sense! Doesn't help someone make a decision, though, unless ALL of the reviews are negative, I guess. :)

Like the OP, I would love to get feedback from real people who have used an immigration attorney for their business migration, etc, etc.
A lot of the consultants and lawyers are experts in avoiding clear answers and talking without saying anything. Would try ones that return the fee if they couldn’t help on specifics (which most law firms won’t do).

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I recommend Kolinsky Law Firm for its extensive experience and expertise in advising and conducting business immigration programs. They possess a deep understanding of local immigration laws and regulations. Kolinsky Law Firm provides tailored solutions and exceptional service to businesses of all sizes, ensuring timely and accurate advice throughout the immigration process. Whether you require assistance with work permits, intra-company transfers, or permanent residency applications, their knowledge and commitment to client satisfaction make them an excellent choice for your business immigration needs.
Do you work for them since it is your first post?

Geercklay

Apr 22, 2024
I've heard good things about checking out reviews on sites like Avvo or Google Maps. It's also worth asking around for referrals from friends or family who've been through the process.

One thing that stood out to me in this thread https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/6-keys-to-selecting-a-whistleblower-1291783/ was the importance of finding someone who specializes in Canadian immigration law. Just like you wouldn't trust a dentist to do your heart surgery, it's important to have someone well-versed in the specific nuances of Canadian immigration processes.

In my opinion, the best lawyer is someone who will listen to your concerns, explain things in a way you understand, and fight tooth and nail for your case. Don't be afraid to interview a few different lawyers before making a decision – it's your future on the line!