+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

reapplying from india after 2 months overstay in canada..

momdad

May 5, 2011
hello friends...
i am from india.. i went canada for 1 year hospitality course in sep 2009...unfortunatly i didnt completed dis course nd overstayed for 2 months nd came back to india..reason of nt completing dis course was my poor health..
now i m applying for 2 year hospitality course for sep 2011 intake..nd m serious bout my studies..
i discussed my case wid many consultants bt all have different views..m very nervous nd confused wheather i will get visa????

plz guide me..do i hav chances to get visa???

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

momdad said:
hello friends...
i am from india.. i went canada for 1 year hospitality course in sep 2009...unfortunatly i didnt completed dis course nd overstayed for 2 months nd came back to india..reason of nt completing dis course was my poor health..
now i m applying for 2 year hospitality course for sep 2011 intake..nd m serious bout my studies..
i discussed my case wid many consultants bt all have different views..m very nervous nd confused wheather i will get visa????

plz guide me..do i hav chances to get visa???
1. Overstay? Didn't complete course? I think that is doubtful that you will get a second chance.

khiladi

Sep 6, 2011
momdad...

i have overstayed my visitor visa by like a week.... did you have any problem leaving or entering India after your visa was expired...?? did the airline have any issues? did Indian Immigration officer have any issues..? did you have to get any special travelling papers or extension...

can you please get back to me how you travelled back...

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khiladi said:
momdad...

i have overstayed my visitor visa by like a week.... did you have any problem leaving or entering India after your visa was expired...?? did the airline have any issues? did Indian Immigration officer have any issues..? did you have to get any special travelling papers or extension...

can you please get back to me how you travelled back...
Hi,

As an Indian Citizen, you do not need a visa to enter India. In some cases, Indian Government even pay full deportation cost.

In case of overstay, the problem comes only when you seek new visa of the country where you overstayed. Its almost impossible to get the same.