Reapplying for study permit.

Spectre0208

Jun 28, 2020
C.G.
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
I have completed b.tech(CSE) in 2019 after that got 2 refusal because of 5.5 in one module. Now, I am reapplying For study permit with above 6 in each modules of ielts and having 6 months of training experience letter.

Any suggestions for getting study visa ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have completed b.tech(CSE) in 2019 after that got 2 refusal because of 5.5 in one module. Now, I am reapplying For study permit with above 6 in each modules of ielts and having 6 months of training experience letter.

Any suggestions for getting study visa ?
So your GCMS notes only mention low IELTS? Show funds, education progression and careers advancement in your home country as well as strong ties.

Spectre0208

Jun 28, 2020
C.G.
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
How I can show stronger ties ? Should I mention about family or property details.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
How I can show stronger ties ? Should I mention about family or property details.
What were your reasons for refusal? Did you order GCMS notes? Stronger ties are family (spouse, children) and job (or opportunities) when you return. Property is only a tie if there is a reason to return to it (eg rental property).

Spectre0208

Jun 28, 2020
C.G.
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
course level irrelevant, low language score and also won't leave the country after studies.

also, I have now got admission to the PG course and improved my IELTS score.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
course level irrelevant, low language score and also won't leave the country after studies.

also, I have now got admission to the PG course and improved my IELTS score.
What is your education and current career? And program applied to? You need to show that the program will give you career advancement and justify the high costs of study. So show what careers are available, job offer, job promotion with higher pay etc.

Reactions: Spectre0208