+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Real Estate Agent

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are Real estate agents mandatory in Canada? Why do you need a Real Estate agent? What are the charges?
No, they are not mandatory. But, it's good if one is helping you, whether you are selling/buying or renting.

For example if I am looking to sell, I don't necessary want to sit all day in the home to wait for potential buyers.

Zickar

Apr 18, 2016
It will really help to have one even if you are looking to rent .. As a new comer you might not know what are the best places to settle in and it might be hard to find a land lord that takes you in .. I tried finding a place on my own for over six months till I decided to hire a realtor ... I moved into my apartment one week later and I am very happy with it .. they will make life easier for you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It will really help to have one even if you are looking to rent .. As a new comer you might not know what are the best places to settle in and it might be hard to find a land lord that takes you in .. I tried finding a place on my own for over six months till I decided to hire a realtor ... I moved into my apartment one week later and I am very happy with it .. they will make life easier for you
Depending on your price range a realtor will not be interested in helping you. For higher priced rentals and whole houses a real estate agent may work but if you are looking for an apartment a real estate agent is unlikely to work with you because they won’t get paid. Many rental availabilities are on websites like viewit.ca or kijiji (Ontario). Other provinces may use other websites. Many apartments post vacancy signs outside.

May 9, 2019
Hey Yatin, you do not necessarily need a real estate agent, but you do need a guarantor who would sign your rental contract. This guarantor would be responsible for your rent if you cannot pay it. You can check out this helpful company, locnest.com. They help boost your rental application and build your credibility. This will help you because it's very difficult to get an apartment, especially in Toronto.

Best of luck!

pqoghlos

Apr 16, 2023
Don't know how the Dutch housing market operates yet want to sell or acquire residential and Apartments for rental in Matn properties? Are you seeking for real estate agents who can assist you with property management if you are an expat? The following is a list of real estate firms and brokers (makelaars) in Lebanon.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Don't know how the Dutch housing market operates yet want to sell or acquire residential and Apartments for rental in Matn properties? Are you seeking for real estate agents who can assist you with property management if you are an expat? The following is a list of real estate firms and brokers (makelaars) in Lebanon.
Seriously ?

Lebanon ?

Reactions: Buletruck