+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re entry visitor visa from overseas

sjpandey

Oct 15, 2008
Hello everyone,

Here is my situation:

My mother came to Toronto, last January with a visitor visa for six months. We extended her visitor to six more moths and it was approved. The visa is set to expire at end of december this year and she is returning back home a week before it expires. My problem is that, my wife is 4 months pregnant and I will be needing my mom's help during the delivery. If my mom returns back home (before her visa expires) and apply for visitor visa for canada again overseas after one or two months, will she get the visa ? or will they reject it for applying too soon after the return. Please help me with your suggestions

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
She could extend again if she wants to. If she can show funds and give a reason that she needs to stay to help with the baby, I am sure she will get it. You could also sponsor her for PR.

sjpandey

Oct 15, 2008
Thanks for your suggestion Leon. If she goes back oveseas and apply for canadian visa again in a couple of months, what are the chances of her getting the visa ? What are the chances of denial base on the fact that she just returned from Canada 2-3 months ago ?
Can she apply for canada visa within 2-3 months of return from Canada ?