+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Police Certificate - Urgent

mrkh

Oct 14, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has applied to RCMP has the following statement in their certificate... It says that the applicant has no criminal record but after that it says the statement below.

"This also certifies that a search by RCMP using the same fingerprints has resulted in a positive identification to immigration fingerprints registered under the file number indicated below."

I checked the file number and it does not mach with my client id or anything that I have... Not sure if that statement is a normal thing to have on a police certificate or not... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.!

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Firstly, RCMP isn't required unless you ask for it. Second, it just means you have fingerprints on file somewhere, not that you have done anything wrong.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrkh said:
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has applied to RCMP has the following statement in their certificate... It says that the applicant has no criminal record but after that it says the statement below.

"This also certifies that a search by RCMP using the same fingerprints has resulted in a positive identification to immigration fingerprints registered under the file number indicated below."

I checked the file number and it does not mach with my client id or anything that I have... Not sure if that statement is a normal thing to have on a police certificate or not... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.!
Criminal record is all that matters for RCMP CHECK and i think, not sure but when you came in as a student or whatever did you had some sorta fingerprint check at that point ?

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moreover, i had mine done last thursday and will let you know when it comes in .

Akshay1995

Jan 14, 2022
Hi Everyone,

Did you received PR. Actually I got the same result. What that actually means? Did you fugured it out? Thanks in advance