+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Criminal record check

Sep 23, 2021
Hi!
I got RCMP request right when I linked my application, that was the only ADR and I uploaded right away, my question is, are they going to
Send me another ADR for local PCC?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I mean my home country PCC
Your PCC from your home country should’ve been included in the list of docs generated. It didn’t show up there? Before you submitted your PR application? If not, that’s odd, cause usually that’s on the list. Unless you came to Canada before you were 18 years old and have not been to your home country for 6 months or more in a row since you turned 18?

Sep 23, 2021
Your PCC from your home country should’ve been included in the list of docs generated. It didn’t show up there? Before you submitted your PR application? If not, that’s odd, cause usually that’s on the list. Unless you came to Canada before you were 18 years old and have not been to your home country for 6 months or more in a row since you turned 18?
No, the ADR is only for RCMP for both my and my wife, we have been here 7 years but I was 21 already

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
No, the ADR is only for RCMP for both my and my wife, we have been here 7 years but I was 21 already
Hm, odd. There should’ve been a PCC placeholder from your local country on your doc checklist. Cause all PCCs except Canadian are to be submitted upfront. The PCC ADR is usually for the RCMP cert. So since you turned 18 years old up until you arrived in Canada at 21 years old, you only stayed in your home country?

Sep 23, 2021
Hm, odd. There should’ve been a PCC placeholder from your local country on your doc checklist. Cause all PCCs except Canadian are to be submitted upfront. The PCC ADR is usually for the RCMP cert. So since you turned 18 years old up until you arrived in Canada at 21 years old, you only stayed in your home country?
That’s right!
I can submit pcc upfront because I’m from Mexico, where you need the request From IRCC to get it, otherwise you can’t... so I will be happy if they don’t ask for it because it take a few weeks

Sep 23, 2021
That’s right!
I can submit pcc upfront because I’m from Mexico, where you need the request From IRCC to get it, otherwise you can’t... so I will be happy if they don’t ask for it because it take a few weeks
Sorry I mean I can’t * submit upfront

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
That’s right!
Sorry I mean I can’t * submit upfront
ah got it. Then just wait for the ADR then. For the mean time, I’m sure other Mexican applicants have submitted queries on this forum and waited as well.

desrainphx

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
hey guys! I am an FSW Applicant (aor 2020 June)
currently on work permit since may '21. I was requested for a Canadian Police verification since I have lived in Canada for more than six months now.
On the website it shows that they are processing right now application of March 24 (it shows the same since 4-5 days). Does any one have any idea how long does it take for the same? it is level 1 check.
Also, any idea on how long will it take to get the PPR after this step? remed and everything done and passed recently.

sunnyavril

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
hey guys! I am an FSW Applicant (aor 2020 June)
currently on work permit since may '21. I was requested for a Canadian Police verification since I have lived in Canada for more than six months now.
On the website it shows that they are processing right now application of March 24 (it shows the same since 4-5 days). Does any one have any idea how long does it take for the same? it is level 1 check.
Also, any idea on how long will it take to get the PPR after this step? remed and everything done and passed recently.
rcmp takes about 6 weeks to get it...did you get requested for police certificate or rcmp specifically? I got my notes recently and seem like we dont really need rcmp as long as you are in Canada; I got requested on March 1st 2022, still waiting for approval it has been dead since

desrainphx

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
rcmp takes about 6 weeks to get it...did you get requested for police certificate or rcmp specifically? I got my notes recently and seem like we dont really need rcmp as long as you are in Canada; I got requested on March 1st 2022, still waiting for approval it has been dead since
We are in Canada but we did get the criminal level 1 check request. Not the fingerprinting one. They have asked to submit within 30 days. If it takes 6 weeks are we in trouble?

sunnyavril

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
I submitted other police certificate and asked for extension so in the notes it reflected that due date pushed for 30 days so I dont know .

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Finally received RCMP certificate Alhamdulilah after exactly 1 month
Applied 21.march
Received certificate 21 April
Remedical done waiting for result
Waiting for PR along with outland dependent since January 2018
Let's see when will be our turn