+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 137th Draw

AshRK

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Haven't you heard about something called tie- breaker rule??
Tie breaking rule only applies for that particular score. The original post that I replied to you was for the person who had more than 470 but created the profile yesterday. SO for her/him tie breaking does not matter and hence he/she got the ITA even though they created the profile yesterday only.

Togrol

Feb 8, 2020
hi everyone. I got ITA on 19 Feb but for rest of the process I have some issues.
1- where am i supposed to upload my doc? I cant find a place in my application to upload files.
2- I cant find the check list of documents too. where is it?
can anybody share some tips or web pages for rest of the process tips and helps.
and finally if there is anyone from Iran with ITA, i would appreciate if we can get in touch to help and support. 9379004590.tanx.

Canada2628

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
The system gave me 481 points based on 3 years of foreign work experience, but I'm actually sitting at 2 years and 10 months now. Should I decline my ITA till I actually reach 3 years of work experience?
Means you are right now in 2 years and 10th month or 2 years and 11th month?

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
hi everyone. I got ITA on 19 Feb but for rest of the process I have some issues.
1- where am i supposed to upload my doc? I cant find a place in my application to upload files.
2- I cant find the check list of documents too. where is it?
can anybody share some tips or web pages for rest of the process tips and helps.
and finally if there is anyone from Iran with ITA, i would appreciate if we can get in touch to help and support. 9379004590.tanx.
seriously!!!
Accept ITA
Continue
Fill all require info
Click next and you’ll get to the page to upload your documents

ash_diaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Hi, isn't anybody from this forum who received ITA on Feb 19th draw having a hard time collecting the required docs for PR application due to the corona virus outbreak ? In my country, most offices are closed including banks, government authorities and private sector companies. I'm just wondering if there are others out there with the same plight ?

melissam917

Mar 18, 2020
Hi, isn't anybody from this forum who received ITA on Feb 19th draw having a hard time collecting the required docs for PR application due to the corona virus outbreak ? In my country, most offices are closed including banks, government authorities and private sector companies. I'm just wondering if there are others out there with the same plight ?
I think if you cannot really produce the document due to outbreak, just submit a letter of explanation saying that reason and they may just request an additional document to be submitted in 90 days. please read link

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html

ash_diaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
I think if you cannot really produce the document due to outbreak, just submit a letter of explanation saying that reason and they may just request an additional document to be submitted in 90 days. please read link

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html
thank you for your reply! are you having a similar experience in terms of gathering documents ?

Mar 15, 2020
Hello altruist
My profile where i am principal applicant is 6 months old. Now i want to apply in pnp with my husband's profile. Will it be a problem if he opens an account as a principle applicant and me as secobdary whereas i already have an existing profile?. Please answer and help