Naqvee

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

What documents you submitted for following requirement:

1. Attestation d'inscription au programme d'études que vous suivez
2. Lettre de l'établissement d'enseignement indiquant si vous étudiez à temps plein ou à temps partiel ainsi que la date de début et la date de fin prévue de votre programme d'études.

for 2. I got a letter from university with all the desired information.

I am not sure about document 1.

Please help.

Naqvee

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, the answer i got:

Doc 1: you can get the letter of attestation from your university mentioning the current status etc.
Doc 2: your admission letter issued to you with start date / end date of program + program status (full time / part time)

theurn15 said:
it's an important question. Any one could answer it?

shims01

Aug 9, 2016
Hi, i have a quick question. i am currently in UK as a student and my visa is expired. i have applied for extension. But i havent got it Yet. my question is do i need to submit a valid visa to apply for the certificate in Quebec skilled program. as in the document check list no 11 asking to submit one year cumulative valid visa if anyone lives in another country at present. I would appreciate if you answer my Question. Thanks in Advance.

[/quote]

Naqvee

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI, I would call MIDI directly as it is a very specific question. But it seems that you should wait for your visa renewal and then submit documents, but if your new visa not going to be for an year, they would have some way.

shims01 said:
Hi, i have a quick question. i am currently in UK as a student and my visa is expired. i have applied for extension. But i havent got it Yet. my question is do i need to submit a valid visa to apply for the certificate in Quebec skilled program. as in the document check list no 11 asking to submit one year cumulative valid visa if anyone lives in another country at present. I would appreciate if you answer my Question. Thanks in Advance.

shims01

Aug 9, 2016
Hi, thanks for your reply. actually i have created an account on the mono project website and the date for submission of application is 16th of this month. i am only stuck on that visa issue. if you could help me on this issue as soon as possible i would be grateful to you. Thanks again.

Naqvee

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I thought you are asked to submit documents. If you just made an account on Mon Projet, it wont ask you for documents unless they open your file for review.
No documents are required this time. Go ahead with application, they will give you 3 months to send documents.

shims01 said:
Hi, thanks for your reply. actually i have created an account on the mono project website and the date for submission of application is 16th of this month. i am only stuck on that visa issue. if you could help me on this issue as soon as possible i would be grateful to you. Thanks again.