+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions: withdraw previous EE profile and resubmit for OINP

berniechin

Dec 13, 2014
To get PT from OINP,

I withdrew previously submitted EE profile from one GCkey account and closed that gckey account.

Then I created a new gckey account using another email address and submitted the new EE profile.

I got 2 messages, one includes the new EE profile number and 4-digit job seek number

Then I go to job match account (email address same as the old gckey email) and updated the new EE information (using the 2 received numbers)

I waited for 1 day but in the EE system, Application/profile status is still Pending Additional Criteria and Job Bank Registration is still Pending.

Anyone can tell me did I do the correct thing to resubmit the ee profile?

Thanks

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
berniechin said:
To get PT from OINP,

I withdrew previously submitted EE profile from one GCkey account and closed that gckey account.

Then I created a new gckey account using another email address and submitted the new EE profile.

I got 2 messages, one includes the new EE profile number and 4-digit job seek number

Then I go to job match account (email address same as the old gckey email) and updated the new EE information (using the 2 received numbers)

I waited for 1 day but in the EE system, Application/profile status is still Pending Additional Criteria and Job Bank Registration is still Pending.

Anyone can tell me did I do the correct thing to resubmit the ee profile?

Thanks
I believe you need to create a new job match account using new e-mail id and job validation code you received for new EE profile.

berniechin

Dec 13, 2014
ppahuja said:
I believe you need to create a new job match account using new e-mail id and job validation code you received for new EE profile.
I tried this. When I used a new email address to create a new job matching account, it said incorrect SIN number...I am confused

berniechin

Dec 13, 2014
very weird/

I updated the ee profile by changing the intended landing province from "all" to "ON", save and sumbit.

refresh the page, it became Open and accepted!!!!

What a weird system.

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
berniechin said:
very weird/

I updated the ee profile by changing the intended landing province from "all" to "ON", save and sumbit.

refresh the page, it became Open and accepted!!!!

What a weird system.
Possible system glitch. On the lighter note, seems they want you to stay in Ontario
Good luck!!