+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUESTIONS REGRADING PROCESSING OF THE APPLICATION...

ramandhami

Jan 8, 2013
Punjab,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2012
AOR Received.
10-10-2012
File Transfer...
30-10-2012
Med's Done....
12-09-2012
Passport Req..
10-11-2012
Hiii

i am an indian citizen, i moved to canada on study visa in december 2011. i got married there in canada In may 2012 to a naturalized canadian citizen and got marriage registerd and marriage certificate from manitoba. i get pregnant there.....than i came back to india to file my Permanent residence case (in the category...sponsoring spouse outside canada)...my application was recieved by cic on th october 2012, and my case was forwarded to abroad visa office (New delhi,India)...i got the AOR letter asking for my passport and other documens on 10th november 2012, and i mailed my passport to new delhi and my passport was received by canadian embassy on 25th november...( as i checked the status of indian post delivery) this was my case history..
AS per my doctors's details...my due date is 15 february 2013,and my 9th month is going to start on 14th january.....my husband is in canada right now.....the things i need to ask as follows:-

1) what is the average time taken by Canadian embassy after depositing the passport??? means how long it usually take to get back the passport stamped with visa after the submission of the passport to NEW DELHI HIGH COMMISSION

2) other thing is if my baby is born in India,what will be his/her citizenship??? though the father is naturalized canadian citizen.....

3) i have heard somewhere..is it possible to sponsor a child before the birth of a child..i know its a stupid question.....

4) what is the process after the birth of child??

5) what if i recieved my passport like in first week of february...i know that time i wont be in the condition to travel.....i have heard that we have to send back the passport to the New Delhi high commission for the afterwards process of sponsoring a baby...

any advice will be appreciated...thanks alot.

THANK YOU!!!!

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
ramandhami said:
Hiii

i am an indian citizen, i moved to canada on study visa in december 2011. i got married there in canada In may 2012 to a naturalized canadian citizen and got marriage registerd and marriage certificate from manitoba. i get pregnant there.....than i came back to india to file my Permanent residence case (in the category...sponsoring spouse outside canada)...my application was recieved by cic on th october 2012, and my case was forwarded to abroad visa office (New delhi,India)...i got the AOR letter asking for my passport and other documens on 10th november 2012, and i mailed my passport to new delhi and my passport was received by canadian embassy on 25th november...( as i checked the status of indian post delivery) this was my case history..
AS per my doctors's details...my due date is 15 february 2013,and my 9th month is going to start on 14th january.....my husband is in canada right now.....the things i need to ask as follows:-

1) what is the average time taken by Canadian embassy after depositing the passport??? means how long it usually take to get back the passport stamped with visa after the submission of the passport to NEW DELHI HIGH COMMISSION

2) other thing is if my baby is born in India,what will be his/her citizenship??? though the father is naturalized canadian citizen.....

3) i have heard somewhere..is it possible to sponsor a child before the birth of a child..i know its a stupid question.....

4) what is the process after the birth of child??

5) what if i recieved my passport like in first week of february...i know that time i wont be in the condition to travel.....i have heard that we have to send back the passport to the New Delhi high commission for the afterwards process of sponsoring a baby...

any advice will be appreciated...thanks alot.

THANK YOU!!!!
1. it depends upon case to case. does your eCas Status is "Application Received" or " In Process"

2. Did you inform NVDO that you are pregnant and wanted to deliver your baby in Canada? if not do it immediately.

3. If one parent is Canadian citizen, the Child is also a Canadian citizen as per Canadian law.

Good Luck.

ramandhami

Jan 8, 2013
Punjab,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2012
AOR Received.
10-10-2012
File Transfer...
30-10-2012
Med's Done....
12-09-2012
Passport Req..
10-11-2012
Yes my status still shows application recieved only:((

And the other thing what is NVDO??? Earler when i filled up the application forms i added a letter of intent too requesting for the birth of baby to be in canada...thats why my case was fasten up and the file was forwarded from missisauga to newdelhi within 2 weeks only..bt it got stuck in newdelhi..

Rest god knows!!
Thanks for the wishes!

ramandhami

Jan 8, 2013
Punjab,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2012
AOR Received.
10-10-2012
File Transfer...
30-10-2012
Med's Done....
12-09-2012
Passport Req..
10-11-2012
How can i contact them??will they reply?? Do reply sooon..thanks

ramandhami

Jan 8, 2013
Punjab,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2012
AOR Received.
10-10-2012
File Transfer...
30-10-2012
Med's Done....
12-09-2012
Passport Req..
10-11-2012
How to apply for baby's passport

Hello everyone,
I have spousal sponsorship in process,i have a baby too..earlier i applied for her citizenship certificate. And yesterday i got her canadian citizenship certificate..my file has been submitted from 5 october,2012...

Can i apply for baby's canadian passport .

Like i am in india..do i need to submit her pasport application to high commision,india or canada?? Can u send me any link where i can get all my queries???
And my medical is going to end on 12 september..does baby's citizenship certificate will help in makin request to embassy to work on my visa file???

Is it possible that my husband make any requeat to cic to get my visa before my medical expires???

Everthing is stuck coz of strike...

Any replies will be appreciated....

frege

Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
02-12-2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
28-11-2012 (copy only)
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
LANDED..........
15-12-2012
Re: How to apply for baby's passport

ramandhami said:
Hello everyone,
I have spousal sponsorship in process,i have a baby too..earlier i applied for her citizenship certificate. And yesterday i got her canadian citizenship certificate..my file has been submitted from 5 october,2012...

Can i apply for baby's canadian passport .

Like i am in india..do i need to submit her pasport application to high commision,india or canada?? Can u send me any link where i can get all my queries???
And my medical is going to end on 12 september..does baby's citizenship certificate will help in makin request to embassy to work on my visa file???

Is it possible that my husband make any requeat to cic to get my visa before my medical expires???

Everthing is stuck coz of strike...

Any replies will be appreciated....
Yes, you can apply for a passport for your child. The application is here:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/new-ppts-for-children.aspx

I don't think you can do anything directly about the medical. It is possible they will extend the validity of the medical later. If it expires, they'll ask you to do another medical.

Your application is taking longer than the posted time of 8 months at the New Delhi office. In this situation, you can try e-mailing the visa office to ask what the status of your file is.

The form for e-mailing the visa office is here:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/enquiry-how_demande-comment.aspx

Also, you can order your GCMS notes to get information about what's in your file.

If you don't get a satisfactory answer from the visa office, your husband can contact his Member of Parliament to ask for information about why it's taking so long and how much longer it will take. The MP will call CIC and CIC has to answer him.

I don't think the situation with the baby will speed up the PR application. You can try applying for a visitor visa so all of you can be together in Canada while you wait for your PR to be approved. It is possible the application will not be approved, but it can't hurt to try. If you apply, it's best to apply online because of the strike.