+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions regarding shipment to WES..... please help, thanks a lot!!

ushui

Sep 27, 2015
Hello seniors,

I am going to send all of my and my wife's documents to WES for evaluation, I have a few questions for the preparation of the shipment, please help, I am very appreciated

1. Can I use Fedex instead of normal postal service to ship to WES?
2. I have my and my wife's transcripts on hand, the envelopes of the transcripts are sealed and signed, can I ship them to WES myself?
3. Do I have to attach Academic Records Request Form in the package? I am thinking about adding a cover letter in the package.
4. Can I ship both my and my wife's materials in one package? I am going to seal two person's documents in two separated envelopes and then ship them in one package. And I will include a cover letter inside.
5. If I do the #4, whoes WES ref.# should I write on the package?

I understand I asked a lot of questions..... I would be more than appreciated if anyone could help me with any of the questions... Good luck guys!!

ushui

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
ushui said:
Hello seniors,

I am going to send all of my and my wife's documents to WES for evaluation, I have a few questions for the preparation of the shipment, please help, I am very appreciated

1. Can I use Fedex instead of normal postal service to ship to WES?
yes
2. I have my and my wife's transcripts on hand, the envelopes of the transcripts are sealed and signed, can I ship them to WES myself?
yes
3. Do I have to attach Academic Records Request Form in the package? I am thinking about adding a cover letter in the package.
no need for cover letter. If your transcripts are now signed and sealed, no need for academic records request form now.
4. Can I ship both my and my wife's materials in one package? I am going to seal two person's documents in two separated envelopes and then ship them in one package. And I will include a cover letter inside.
no need for cover letter. Write clearly on each sealed envelope name and Wes reference number.
5. If I do the #4, whoes WES ref.# should I write on the package?
No need for any wes number on Fedex package. Just write your wes numbers on each sealed envelope.

I understand I asked a lot of questions..... I would be more than appreciated if anyone could help me with any of the questions... Good luck guys!!

ushui
if you need any more help, let me know