+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions for PR renewal. thank you in advance

hasanipooyan

Sep 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
My mother wants to fill her PR renewal form. but as she has been out of Canada several time over last 5 years, she needs more blank spaces for addresses in the form. there is only 4 rows for that (6 row is needed). there is the same problem for some other parts. what can she do?

Also, she has been in Canada for 18 months and stayed 6 month with my father that is a Canadian citizen in another country in last 5 years . how can she prove that she was with my father during that time and how can my father proved that he was there (out of Canada) at the same time?

Thank You

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
She can write her continued info on a separate sheet of paper, just write on the form in the last line "continued on separate sheet" and on her written list write "continued from form" at the top.

To prove that she was with your father, she could get copies of his passport as well as her own. If she had any mail sent to her at his address, she can prove she was with him. If they made any trips together, have photos together from that time, that could help. I am sure he also has proof that he is staying there, utility bills, pay slips or something like that.

hasanipooyan

Sep 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank You

I think my father can get a letter from his employer that shows he works there. and my mother can show the stamps in her passport that confirms she was there too.
I am not sure sending photos taken together with the document is considered valid information .

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
General photos could be taken anywhere or at any time but if they had say a trip together and they have a photo from that trip and evidence of that trip, that could help as supporting evidence.