+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question

lilium-f

Mar 8, 2007
Hello all,

I have decided to apply for immigration to Canada. I have 17 years of formal education. I have passed all units related to Masrer's Degree in university, and i will finished my thesis in Summer 2007. At present, if i want to apply, i must to show with Bachelor Degree, At the other hand i have 17 years of formal education. Do i consider 25 points for my educational years at this present situation before obtaining Masrer's Degree ?

Thank you.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

lilium-f said:
Hello all,

I have decided to apply for immigration to Canada. I have 17 years of formal education. I have passed all units related to Masrer's Degree in university, and i will finished my thesis in Summer 2007. At present, if i want to apply, i must to show with Bachelor Degree, At the other hand i have 17 years of formal education. Do i consider 25 points for my educational years at this present situation before obtaining Masrer's Degree ?

Thank you.

Nope, you only have a bachelors now, as completed schooling does not count. So 20 points. (notice the words "at least" in the point chart.

PMM