+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding uploading documents on new ircc portal

nafeez

Nov 9, 2018
Dear all

When filling up the application, it shows statuary declaration, identity documents, valid USA visa which I have, documents of extended family member, employer documents to upload. To be noted I got trv visa on 2018 and it expired on may 2021. My question is where should I upload my other documents like financial, purpose of visit, itinerary etc in the new ircc portal?

Please advise

Oct 14, 2021
I'm not sure what type of visa you applied for... I applied for study permit and yes it didn't have options for many of the crucial documents like statement of purpose etc. So I uploaded all of them under "Additional Documents" in one file. Again, I'm not sure if you've got the same option of "Additional Documents" as I did.

nafeez

Nov 9, 2018
I'm not sure what type of visa you applied for... I applied for study permit and yes it didn't have options for many of the crucial documents like statement of purpose etc. So I uploaded all of them under "Additional Documents" in one file. Again, I'm not sure if you've got the same option of "Additional Documents" as I did.
Applying for Trv. Yes I have got the same option as you did "additional documents" s Should I upload all the documents in one file?