+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question re: PR Stamp for Philippine residents

arentol

Mar 13, 2014
Dear Forum Members,

This is my first post here and would like to kindly ask for assistance.

I have 5 family members, all of whom are Filipino, currently reside in the Philippines, and have been approved for Canadian PR via a sponsor currently residing in Canada.

The e-mail from the Canadian government advised that the family members residing in the Philippines use a local company for passport processing; unfortunately, the company in question does not handle PR visas and could not provide any advice/guidance with regards to next steps.

Are there any Filipinos out there who have experienced a similar situation? If so, can you kindly comment on where their passports and documents (i.e., photos, bio info) should be sent? We are unsure as to whether they should be sent to the Canadian Embassy in Manila or Ottawa.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
Aren

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
arentol said:
Dear Forum Members,

This is my first post here and would like to kindly ask for assistance.

I have 5 family members, all of whom are Filipino, currently reside in the Philippines, and have been approved for Canadian PR via a sponsor currently residing in Canada.

The e-mail from the Canadian government advised that the family members residing in the Philippines use a local company for passport processing; unfortunately, the company in question does not handle PR visas and could not provide any advice/guidance with regards to next steps.

Are there any Filipinos out there who have experienced a similar situation? If so, can you kindly comment on where their passports and documents (i.e., photos, bio info) should be sent? We are unsure as to whether they should be sent to the Canadian Embassy in Manila or Ottawa.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
Aren
If the file is in Manila, stamping has to be done there - so locally. You can ask in Manila thread in family section, I am sure many can help you