+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

question for joint bank

n1ckeda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
to prove our joint bank account I can just scan our "Account Details Form" from that bank that show ur account number, account names, our signature and signed/stamped by bank advisor.

and also scan the first page of our passbook that show account number + our names?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
to prove our joint bank account I can just scan our "Account Details Form" from that bank that show ur account number, account names, our signature and signed/stamped by bank advisor.

and also scan the first page of our passbook that show account number + our names?
Some sort of electronic record would be better than a copy of your passbook.

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020

You can go to your bank and ask them to issue an official letter stating how long you've had the bank account, the type of account and average balance and the name of the account holders, this will establish that you've had a joint bank account for X amount of time, that is what I did with CIBC (in Canada) to show that me and my fiance have had financial ties for over 2 years

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

If you are using this as a common-law proof, you need a selection of statements over the course of at least one year.