+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about proof of funds

Oct 20, 2023
hey guys, i had a question.
I submitted my study permit application last year october, and i still haven't heard back from the ircc.
When i submitted my application, under the proof of funds section i only submitted documents showing how much i had in the account (approx 150k CAD), and the full first semesters worth of tuition paid for, however not the past 4 months of bank statements because i thought i didn't have to since i paid half the tuition but just realised recently that it's supposed to be the full tuition paid (so for both the semesters) ‍♀I've now gotten my bank statements from january-april but i'm unsure whether i should webform it, because is it weird that i'm only webforming it now when i applied in october? or is it okay if i explain why

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hey guys, i had a question.
I submitted my study permit application last year october, and i still haven't heard back from the ircc.
When i submitted my application, under the proof of funds section i only submitted documents showing how much i had in the account (approx 150k CAD), and the full first semesters worth of tuition paid for, however not the past 4 months of bank statements because i thought i didn't have to since i paid half the tuition but just realised recently that it's supposed to be the full tuition paid (so for both the semesters) ‍♀I've now gotten my bank statements from january-april but i'm unsure whether i should webform it, because is it weird that i'm only webforming it now when i applied in october? or is it okay if i explain why
Why are you sending updated documents? Did IRCC ask for them.

Oct 20, 2023
Why are you sending updated documents? Did IRCC ask for them.
they didnt ask for anything, but im afraid they'll reject my application based on proof of funds because i never initially submitted 4 months worth of bank statements, and i have the 4 month statements now but from jan-april instead of october when i applied

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
they didnt ask for anything, but im afraid they'll reject my application based on proof of funds because i never initially submitted 4 months worth of bank statements, and i have the 4 month statements now but from jan-april instead of october when i applied
Ok. All you can do is wait.