+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about Police certificate

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016
Hello everyone . I've got a very important question regarding pcc.

I submitted my paper application 10 months ago ( federal economy sub class- in land ) along with pcc from my origin country That I obtained after I left it. I received my AOR 1 month after and also pre-arrival letter couple days ago although I haven't been asked for medical yet and back ground status showing "not started "

however this is not my concern

I am now about 33 years old. I'm confused whether the last 10 years is the base for obtaining pcc and I should provide pcc for last 10 years of my life ( 23-33 ) or since the age 18? The problem is I was in India about 12 years ago ( for about less than a year ) and I changed my passport more than 3 times after I left India . I probably lost my first passport and Indian embassy facilitator (BLS) said you must have the passport that you entered with. having said that as of today I haven't been asked for such a pcc to submit. but I am thinking if they ask what should I do ? its really stressful and I dont know whether I will be asked for that or they already checked my docs and everything was completed as they sent me invitation to pre-arrival services.

I need to mention I also have a colored scan of INDIA PCC that I obtained in 2010 ( 1 year after I left India ). Not sure in the event if they ask 1% for India pcc , Can I upload this scan ? or I must mail the original paper ? I linked my paper application to my online account.

Please share your opinion with me.
Thanks