+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about my biometrics

jorenasuncion

Sep 23, 2018
Hi,

I just had my tourist visa approved last Oct of 2019. I was able to go to Canada last December 12-28. My tourist Visa though is about to expire by November of 2021. My concern is that I lost the receipt of my biometrics that I did last 2019. If I'm going to apply for another tourist Visa, will I be needing that biometrics receipt to present on my next application? If so, that would mean repeating all of the process including the biometrics right?

Thanks,
Josh

jorenasuncion

Sep 23, 2018
You have UCI no. It will come if you are applying online.
I didn't apply via online the last time. I applied and submitted on the embassy itself. Do they still have the record for that? What happens if I don't apply online if I'm going to extend my visa or apply a new one?

jorenasuncion

Sep 23, 2018
You need UCI no. Call VFS they may help
Thanks for the suggestion. Looks like I'll just have to repeat having my biometrics taken again if ever I'm going to reapply for another tourist visa once my existing tourist visa expires on November 2021. I still can't find my missing biometrics receipt to present on my future application
. All my biometrics details were there including I think..the UCI no... :(

NKBawari

Apr 20, 2020
Thanks for the suggestion. Looks like I'll just have to repeat having my biometrics taken again if ever I'm going to reapply for another tourist visa once my existing tourist visa expires on November 2021. I still can't find my missing biometrics receipt to present on my future application
. All my biometrics details were there including I think..the UCI no... :(
Biometric valid for 10 years. No need to give again.

pranzal kothari

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Hello friends,

I have added my spouse name in my ongoing express entry profile.And today I have got her biometric request. So does anone has an idea that vac center in INDIA is collecting the biometric or not ?