Star Member
Oct 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I did my medical exam yesterday for my outland application. I brought Appendix C to my appointment. I had filled it in with the address on my application (my in-Canada address, which I have been told is OK even though I'm applying outland). The person at the Dr.'s office who checked my paperwork said I had to change that to a US address and then he wanted me to write in the name of a family member in the US in the second column where it says "Principal applicant, if different from person in 1". I am the principal applicant AND the person being examined, so I don't think there was supposed to be anything written in that area. He said that this was for the Dr.'s records, that they don't actually send Appendix C to the CIC and that this was just so that in case they have to get in touch with you later, they have someone they can contact in case they can't find you.... something like that.

Does anyone know this for sure? Also, I had brought in 5 photos like it says in the instructions and he said they only needed 4. This office seemed to know what they were doing, they were processing these forms the whole time I was in there, but I was a little worried over these two items (Appendix C and the photos).

Does anyone know?
Thanks

bflava

Star Member
Feb 2, 2010
1st of all, yes with the appendix c you fill it out and u dont write anything down on the other part as u are the main applicant, if u are applying out-land then yes u need a foreign address and i think in yr case a uS citizen so US address is need. it wont change yr application process so just give them a US address ok,, because once u get PR u will exit the country n come back.. this is just a throw in...

Also i am not sure on region specific for US but 4 Photos willl be just right and ask them that on yr sheet it says 5 . but most of these medical offices knows what they are doing so allow them as they will give u a reciept with your photo on it and this is the one u will send with your application..

good luck

abedelia

Star Member
Oct 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks bflava.
I guess my question is, what actually happens to the Appendix C form? Does the doctor's office send it off to the CIC or do they keep it? I am worried because my Appendix C form made no sense after the guy at the doctor's office processed it. But if they really are just keeping it for their own records, then it is of no consequence for my application.