+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about Guide 600 - Schedule A form

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Im sponsoring my in-laws from Syria for group of 5, The Schedule A asks for the form to be completed by

you, the principal applicant;
your spouse or common-law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not), and
your dependent children aged 18 years or older (whether accompanying you to Canada or not).

The schedule 2 asks for

This form must be completed by:

you, as the principal applicant
your spouse or common-law partner
your dependent children aged 18 or over and
your dependent children of any age applying under the one-year family reunification period

Does this mean that the Principal Applicant (My father in law) has to fill it out along with his family and all additional dependents. From what I can read and understand, yes. Schedule A and 2 need to be filled by all family members that are coming to Canada.

Also I am sponsoring my husband under the family class, our file is still in process. I know that I will have to fill out the Schedule A for him? is this correct?

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Masriixo said:
Im sponsoring my in-laws from Syria for group of 5, The Schedule A asks for the form to be completed by

you, the principal applicant;
your spouse or common-law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not), and
your dependent children aged 18 years or older (whether accompanying you to Canada or not).

The schedule 2 asks for

This form must be completed by:

you, as the principal applicant
your spouse or common-law partner
your dependent children aged 18 or over and
your dependent children of any age applying under the one-year family reunification period

Does this mean that the Principal Applicant (My father in law) has to fill it out along with his family and all additional dependents. From what I can read and understand, yes. Schedule A and 2 need to be filled by all family members that are coming to Canada.

Also I am sponsoring my husband under the family class, our file is still in process. I know that I will have to fill out the Schedule A for him? is this correct?