+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about common law

huanyubai

Aug 17, 2018
Hi Everyone,i am a international student who study ME in Sudbury. I just want make the story short and easy to to understand. I am gonna graduate in 2021. My girlfriend was graduated in May 2018 in US. She wants to come to Canada to work. We want to find some way to let her legally work in Canada,then we found may be we can do common in law.Because we are studying in different countries,We didn’t live together one year, but at least 4 months. We have same bank account and some transfer bill. That’s we all have.
Here is the question
1. Can I sponsor her as common law partner ?
2 if i can’t sponsor her , can we find someone else that can sponsor us to do the common law immigration?
I hope here has people can answer me those questions, I will appreciate it!

Cassiano

Dec 4, 2017
Hi Everyone,i am a international student who study ME in Sudbury. I just want make the story short and easy to to understand. I am gonna graduate in 2021. My girlfriend was graduated in May 2018 in US. She wants to come to Canada to work. We want to find some way to let her legally work in Canada,then we found may be we can do common in law.Because we are studying in different countries,We didn’t live together one year, but at least 4 months. We have same bank account and some transfer bill. That’s we all have.
Here is the question
1. Can I sponsor her as common law partner ?
2 if i can’t sponsor her , can we find someone else that can sponsor us to do the common law immigration?
I hope here has people can answer me those questions, I will appreciate it!
got married