+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about apply for post graduate work permit.

dingjianyu

Aug 29, 2011
Hello, my name is Steven, I'm an international student in Dalhousie university. I 'd like to know the process of applying for post graduate work permit, can any one give tell me what are the conditions for applying such permit, and what are the process? how can I renew my VISA after I graduate? I hope someone can help me with the answer, thanks a lot! :-* :-*

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dingjianyu said:
Hello, my name is Steven, I'm an international student in Dalhousie university. I 'd like to know the process of applying for post graduate work permit, can any one give tell me what are the conditions for applying such permit, and what are the process? how can I renew my VISA after I graduate? I hope someone can help me with the answer, thanks a lot! :-* :-*
-Must have valid study permit.
-Must apply with in 90 days of your course completion.
-Must apply via online (by mail is also available...better to avoid it) to "Case Processing Centre, Vegreville, Alberta" and thn wait for atleast 70 to 90 working days :)
-You can not "renew" your PGWP unless you have positive LMO (Labour Market Opinion)

for more information http://www.cic.gc.ca

dingjianyu

Aug 29, 2011
thanks for your answer. But I want to know something about the Visa. I want to know how can i renew my visa, PGWP does not include visa right?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dingjianyu said:
thanks for your answer. But I want to know something about the Visa. I want to know how can i renew my visa, PGWP does not include visa right?
Are you talking about PGWP ? If yes, thn you must apply for LMO (labour market opinion) before seeking renewal. Its not even a renewal but a full work permit.