+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question 6 section F and question 9 section F

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For question 6 , it is concerning if I were permenant resident in other country that this mean I need to put all information prior the last 6 years or not ? Because I was stuent in Spain from 2000 still 2005 and I worked in Egypt in 2010 but I become permenant resident in Canada aug 2012 sincè then I am here in Canada .

Question 9 section F language test (clic )for immigrants I am sponsored by my Husband and I did passed the langues test frensh and i have the certificate Tef for citizenship, please help I am sending my application on Monday I don't want it to be returned , thanks

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
zineb83 said:
For question 6 , it is concerning if I were permenant resident in other country that this mean I need to put all information prior the last 6 years or not ? Because I was stuent in Spain from 2000 still 2005 and I worked in Egypt in 2010 but I become permenant resident in Canada aug 2012 sincè then I am here in Canada .

Question 9 section F language test (clic )for immigrants I am sponsored by my Husband and I did passed the langues test frensh and i have the certificate Tef for citizenship, please help I am sending my application on Monday I don't want it to be returned , thanks
If you are referring to Q6 F then you should only mention the country's name where you belong as a permanent resident and when did you become permanent resident of that country.

For Q9F write N/A with a pen and select 7 A first box "Results of a IRCC-approved third-party language test;

Here is the link to the instruction guide:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/CIT0002ETOC.asp

Read the section "2. Language proof if you are 18-64 years of age"

I have just pasted a portion of it. I recommend you read the whole instruction guide carefully.

Test d’Évaluation de Français (TEF), Test d’Évaluation du Français adapté au Québec (TEFAQ) or TEF pour la naturalisation.
After July 1st, 2012, you must have achieved a score of:
Niveau B1, B2, C1 or C2 in Compréhension de l’oral and Expression orale.
Before July 1st, 2012, you must have achieved a score of:
Niveau 3 or higher in Compréhension de l’oral and Expression orale. (Please note: if the Test d’Évaluation de Français (TEF) was taken before July 1st, 2012, a level 3 is required for expression orale only. This applies only to the TEF and not the TEFAQ or TEF pour la naturalisation).

Just check if you meet the minimum score requirement for TEF.