+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query related to SINP provincial nomination ( very-urgent)

Jun 1, 2014
I came on immigration to canada on SINP ( Saskatchewan nominee programme) along with my family . i landed in July 2012 in SK with intention to get settled in SK and got my PR . I tried to find job related to my field in province but not able to find it in two months time and then go back to my home country to windup things there . Due to some family issues i not able to come back early and then came back again two months ago in SK. i am by profession is telecom engineer with more than 10 yrs of experience. i tried to find job in my field in last two months in SK with my intention to get settled in SK and found limited opportunities related to telecom . i applied to companies related to my field . registered with all employment related recruitment companies and also attached with concellor (open door) in SK to get job but not able to find it till now after trying for two months. i even got my driving license from SK. Now i got written job offer from Ontario related to my telecom field from a well known company . As i desparately need a job to feed my family and kids , can i go to ontario for job and move with my family . my intention is still to get settle in SK and for which i am still trying . My question is can i move to ontario for job i have as i desperately need job. what should i do ?? urgent reply needed as i have to decide in two-three days max.

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
Yes you can move out if you've a valid reason. In your case you do. You should be fine

Rocky_bombastic

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Regina-SK
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th May '13
Doc's Request.
25th Nov '13
Nomination.....
11th Oct '13
AOR Received.
29th Dec '13 ( ECAS update to Application recieved on 12th Nov '13)
File Transfer...
RPRF request 15-May-2014
Med's Request
30th Dec '13
Med's Done....
07th Jan '14
Interview........
IN PROCESS ---> 2nd June '14. --- Decision made---> 23rd June '14
Passport Req..
July 3rd 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 15th 2014
LANDED..........
18th July 2014---> PR card received Sep 8th 2014
need-urgent-advice said:
I came on immigration to canada on SINP ( Saskatchewan nominee programme) along with my family . i landed in July 2012 in SK with intention to get settled in SK and got my PR . I tried to find job related to my field in province but not able to find it in two months time and then go back to my home country to windup things there . Due to some family issues i not able to come back early and then came back again two months ago in SK. i am by profession is telecom engineer with more than 10 yrs of experience. i tried to find job in my field in last two months in SK with my intention to get settled in SK and found limited opportunities related to telecom . i applied to companies related to my field . registered with all employment related recruitment companies and also attached with concellor (open door) in SK to get job but not able to find it till now after trying for two months. i even got my driving license from SK. Now i got written job offer from Ontario related to my telecom field from a well known company . As i desparately need a job to feed my family and kids , can i go to ontario for job and move with my family . my intention is still to get settle in SK and for which i am still trying . My question is can i move to ontario for job i have as i desperately need job. what should i do ?? urgent reply needed as i have to decide in two-three days max.

I do understand your problem. There are not many jobs in specific fields so unfortunately the only choice is to move out. I would recommend that you keep sufficient proof that you were not able to get any replies or no jobs within that time frame so that if the Saskatchewan provincial government asks you then you can present them the file and let them know of your problem. Be very detailed as it is important to them. I do remember that last year they sent out email requesting documentation to see if the applicants are still in Saskatchewan or moved out..