+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding settlement funds; please help

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am attaching my bank certificate and account statement (on my name and my title) as a schedule of settlement funds; for account statement, I just login to my bank account using online banking and downloaded my account statement from there ?

Is it sufficient enough? because normally when account statements are taken from Bank, they apply their sign and official branch's seal at the end of statement ; In online statement there is no such stamp as it is directly downloaded from the web; Would it be acceptable ??

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Someone reported getting rejected for submitting online statements without sign/stamp/seal from the bank. Check the Rejections thread.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
feejay87 said:
I am attaching my bank certificate and account statement (on my name and my title) as a schedule of settlement funds; for account statement, I just login to my bank account using online banking and downloaded my account statement from there ?

Is it sufficient enough? because normally when account statements are taken from Bank, they apply their sign and official branch's seal at the end of statement ; In online statement there is no such stamp as it is directly downloaded from the web; Would it be acceptable ??
You need an official statement from bank on their letter head sign and stamped