+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

query for original documents @ Pakistan visa applicants

enigmatic90

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Hey

I am from Pakistan and have applied for Visa just two days ago. However I am a bit confused for my documents. Although it was only written that I need to give vac my original documents but they said me for photocopies as well. At that time I had photocopies of my all documents other than mark sheet of matric and intermediate. However I provided them degree photocopies on which all marks are also stated just like transcript.

I'm worried. Would it matter to not put the original and photocopies of matruc and intermediate result cards?? Provided degree certificates fully show all marks and grades etc. You may better have idea if passed matric and intermediate from Rawalpindi board.

Waiting for reply....

oswaldz

Oct 1, 2013
Canada
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
to be filed
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 November 2015
LANDED..........
15 December 2015
Re: query for original documents @ Pakistan visa applicants

enigmatic90 said:
Hey

I am from Pakistan and have applied for Visa just two days ago. However I am a bit confused for my documents. Although it was only written that I need to give vac my original documents but they said me for photocopies as well. At that time I had photocopies of my all documents other than mark sheet of matric and intermediate. However I provided them degree photocopies on which all marks are also stated just like transcript.

I'm worried. Would it matter to not put the original and photocopies of matruc and intermediate result cards?? Provided degree certificates fully show all marks and grades etc. You may better have idea if passed matric and intermediate from Rawalpindi board.

Waiting for reply....
We never give them originals. Just notarized photocopies and if they need it, they will ask you, as simple as that

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Re: query for original documents @ Pakistan visa applicants

oswaldz said:
We never give them originals. Just notarized photocopies and if they need it, they will ask you, as simple as that
please read the question OP is from Pakistan and they have different procedures/checklist than India