+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query -- Canada Work Experience & Employment

ashish.kumar

May 7, 2021
I have a quick clarification w.r.t job employment and NOC related category.

My current employer (recruitment agency) has provided Paystub for my employment with current client (working > 12 months). Since, I am on contract, there is no direct employment JOB offer letter and NOC provided by my recruitment consultancy.

Unfortunately, while submitting the application under Express Entry profile, I elected the option of Job offer letter as "Yes" and the reason for that is my agency provided employment commencement letter. After submission of profile in Express Entry, I didn't receive 50 points for Job Offer as I am on Open Work Permit. After receiving ITA, I was reviewing my application and found the above stated discrepancy.

Can I change the options as "NO" under job offer letter and re-submit the application for further processing ? Is it going to impact my existing invitation and hence, may cause refusal ? Any valuable thoughts and genuine guidance will give confidence in submitting my form else would like to withdraw.

Last but not least, since I don't have 50 points received on Job offer before receiving ITA, there is no change in my points even after doing amendment just wanted to understand any impact due to this.

Thanks again !!!