+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUERIES REGARDING SPOUSE'S EDUCATION

Deep2204

Apr 14, 2015
Hello Members,

My points without any score for my spouse who will accompany me is 389.

I wanted to know that if we do not provide any educational or work exp in the EE profile, will it be a problem for her to work in Canada later on after getting the PR?

The reason why we cant show is because most of her marksheets has been misplaced in a mishap and now its difficult to get it back. We only have her Master's certificates and work experience certificates but the agent who is guiding us told that without school or graduation certificate that wont be of any use and he suggested not to show anything at all.

Please help with any kind of suggestion.

Thanks. :(

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Deep2204 said:
Hello Members,

My points without any score for my spouse who will accompany me is 389.

I wanted to know that if we do not provide any educational or work exp in the EE profile, will it be a problem for her to work in Canada later on after getting the PR?

The reason why we cant show is because most of her marksheets has been misplaced in a mishap and now its difficult to get it back. We only have her Master's certificates and work experience certificates but the agent who is guiding us told that without school or graduation certificate that wont be of any use and he suggested not to show anything at all.

Please help with any kind of suggestion.

Thanks. :(
If you can collect your Bachelor and Master's documents, that will suffice.. No need Secondary documents..