+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Valiadated job offer

Goli819

Jan 25, 2020
Hi All

I was working in Quebec since September 2018 and then my employer filed extension of work permit through global skilled worker program. I wanted to apply for CSQ and it asks for validated job offer file number. I have CAQ and LMIA number with me. My company lawyer who had filed for my visa told me that I don't have validated job offer and it's a different process. so in this case, can not I apply for Quebec CSQ although I have a job offer.

Please help.

Thanks

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Hi All

I was working in Quebec since September 2018 and then my employer filed extension of work permit through global skilled worker program. I wanted to apply for CSQ and it asks for validated job offer file number. I have CAQ and LMIA number with me. My company lawyer who had filed for my visa told me that I don't have validated job offer and it's a different process. so in this case, can not I apply for Quebec CSQ although I have a job offer.

Please help.

Thanks
Validated Job Offer is not mandatory to apply CSQ. MIDI says Validated Job Offer CSQ's will get priority treatment. But MIDI is one department that you cannot trust to do anything properly. Validated Job Offer is a separate process and it might take months to get it.