+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SELF EMPLOYED

04feb08

Feb 21, 2008
Hi! I'am new to this site though have heard its an incredible place to share views and get advice.

I submitted my application for a CSQ - Business Immigrant - Self Employed Worker category and the same was recd by the Direction de l'immigration économique in Montreal on 04Feb08. I was just wondering by when do i expect to receive the AOR and assuming my file is in order what are the timelines for an interview.

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

04feb08 said:
Hi! I'am new to this site though have heard its an incredible place to share views and get advice.

I submitted my application for a CSQ - Business Immigrant - Self Employed Worker category and the same was recd by the Direction de l'immigration économique in Montreal on 04Feb08. I was just wondering by when do i expect to receive the AOR and assuming my file is in order what are the timelines for an interview.

Thanks
1. You have to determine how long it will be for the interview from Quebec (MICC) it depends where you have applied.
2. Once you have completed the Quebec interview successful, check here for processing times for applications already processed.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/03b-business-que.asp#note

PMM