+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec immigration. Intention to reject asking notice of income tax assessment.

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
suresh1 said:
Hi friends i got intent reject few days back.

can i take tax exemption certificate from Aayakar seva kendra, Aayakar bhavan. Because, salary comes under tax exemption limits.

please reply your valuable suggestions.

regards
suresh
Suresh, I think you can send Form 16 or 26SA. Both have company name and tax amount mentioned on that.
Kindly let me know if you have other better option.

css.sandhu

Jul 29, 2015
Form 16 also valid, as well as add a affidavit on behalf of you, my salary under tax exemption, so that I have not aid tax, as well as attach ITR if you filled for those years.

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
css.sandhu said:
Form 16 also valid, as well as add a affidavit on behalf of you, my salary under tax exemption, so that I have not aid tax, as well as attach ITR if you filled for those years.
I doubt if ITR is valid. In the same thread someone has pasted the snippet from Quebec website which lists the valid and invalid proofs for tax. Just check once.

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadaprseeker said:
Suresh, I think you can send Form 16 or 26SA. Both have company name and tax amount mentioned on that.
Kindly let me know if you have other better option.

hi,

I think ITR, Form 16 and tax credit 26AS are not valid. The valid forms are intimation order, tax clearance certificate from income tax dept and PF Certificate from PF office.

Thanks
ajish

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
css.sandhu said:
my wife did not fill return and nor pf deduction she was garment maker from2009 to 2013 they Quebec demand legality of experience but i have nothing except form 16 after 2013 she has her own bussines and she is filling return now can i send only form 16 for 2009 to 2013.i am the main applicant and i will send pf proof.

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
ajish said:
hi,

I think ITR, Form 16 and tax credit 26AS are not valid. The valid forms are intimation order, tax clearance certificate from income tax dept and PF Certificate from PF office.

Thanks
ajish
The snippet from website says any document provided by govt which has tax amount and company name. Both Form 16 and 26AS have this info. Not sure why u are saying these are invalid. I know ITR is invalid because it doesn't mention of the company name. Please can you confirm why these are not valid

wasantha

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
colombo
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13 December 2013
Doc's Request.
2015 august
AOR Received.
2014 April
IELTS Request
submitted with file
File Transfer...
Fedaral AOR 24-09-16
Med's Request
19-10-2016
Med's Done....
28-10-2016
Interview........
Additional information 08-11-2016
Passport Req..
february 23
VISA ISSUED...
march 03
LANDED..........
19-05-2017
prices of securities are not listed on the transcripts, you must also provide a certified copy of the list of courses in the curriculum that you followed.please expert can you explain me the meaning of this. CIC need to update my file

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Colleagues,

I’m looking for your supports please. I received the same query on Jan,15 , the immigration officer was looking for the income tax, in my country we don’t have and/or not liable to pay tax, I provided him/her with exemption letter issued by the ministry of finance and attested from the ministry of foreign affairs and yet, no feedback!! I called them in order to double check, they informed me that documents were received and your file was updated on April as it it’s under process!! Can anyone advise or predict as I’m bit frustrated!

Many thanks in advance,
Jkan

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
: Quebec immigration. Intention to reject asking notice of income tax assessment.

Dear All,

Please I need your supports.

I received intention to reject email on January,15 , the immigration officer was asking for the income tax letter. I provided him/her with another letter due to the face in our country we are not liable to pay income tax. The provided letter was issued by the ministry of finance of the country states that I’m the undersigned not exempted from paying tax and further, the requested documents were sent and my file was updated on April,15 without any further information.

To my knowledge, it needs maximum 3 months in order to receive the final feedback, either a request for more documents, intention to reject, CSQ or interview? I called them in order to double check they said my file is under process and I have to be patient! Please advise as the last update was over 6 months and yet there is no clear feedback! Please experts your support.

Regards,
JKan

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
File is in line for preliminary evaluation since August 26, 2015. File received 23 mars 2015.
Maximum delay for preliminary assessment is 3 month + delay for section are 9 months.
Your file is still within regular processing time. what does it mean? please advise. Thanks

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got document request on 18-sept-2015. i sent all the documents in October. still no reply... Is there any chance to get CSQ or interview before 2015.

Filed : nov 2013
File no : apr 2014
doc upd req : sept 2015
doc sent : oct 2015

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ajish said:
I got document request on 18-sept-2015. i sent all the documents in October. still no reply... Is there any chance to get CSQ or interview before 2015.

Filed : nov 2013
File no : apr 2014
doc upd req : sept 2015
doc sent : oct 2015
You can phone at MIDI after two month, would you please share your AOT.

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am a software engineer. my wife is primary applicant and she is a nurse. i have already called and they told me that my file status was waiting for process. We don't get any useful information from them. I have no idea how long i have to wait to complete the process... :( :( :( :( :(

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadaprseeker said:
The snippet from website says any document provided by govt which has tax amount and company name. Both Form 16 and 26AS have this info. Not sure why u are saying these are invalid. I know ITR is invalid because it doesn't mention of the company name. Please can you confirm why these are not valid
I got a document update request from MIDI and they clearly mentioned that these documents are not acceptable.

Veuillez noter que les déclarations de revenu (ex: Form 26 AS, ITR-V Form, Acknowledgement) et les accusés de réception des déclarations de revenu (ex: Acknowledgement of Receipt of ITR-V) ne sont pas acceptés comme preuve de légalité de l'expérience professionnelle.

Please note that the statements of income declarations (ex: Form 26 AS, ITR- V Form, Acknowledgement) and Acknowledgement of receipt of statements of income (ex: Acknowledgement of receipt of ITR-V) are not accepted as proof of legality of professional experience.

Jul 22, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I need an urgent Help. Appreciate, If anyone help me and provide with their valuable suggestions.

I have applied for Quebec Immigration , so for documentation part I need to submit my EPF statement.
But my PF is maintained by a Private Provident Fund Trust. So what should be done in this case to prove legality of Work Experience.
Can somebody suggest me what things can be done or any alternative solution.

Thanks in Advance.