+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC "Expression of Interest - Déclaration d’intérêt" (ALL UPDATES & DISCUSSIONS)

himanshumalhi

Jun 4, 2020
I a
You points got reduced ? could you explain a bit how?
I applied through a lawyer and she suggested that my CA will fetch me enough points to go past 59 points.I also had a VJO.
I got invitation to apply after which I sent all the transcripts to Immigration Quebec.But now I have have received letter of intent to reject:
-My 3 Years Bachelors got equivalency of 2 year bachelors.
-My CA (ICAI) was not recognized.
-My executive MBA was also not recognized.

I know that in express entry , CA is considered as bachelors / PG and we can get some points.

But Quebec Immigartion has not recognized it at all.

I am at 53 Points, and if I get bachelors of 3 years then my points will go up to 57 points. Then I can give Ielts to get 4 more points.(I have not given Ielts as my lawyer said that I have enough points)

And now I want to know how should I proceed.
-How should I proceed so that my bachelors can get 3 year equivalence
-How to go about CA to be considered
-Any other way I can proceed further

vanessamg16

Jun 15, 2020
I a

I applied through a lawyer and she suggested that my CA will fetch me enough points to go past 59 points.I also had a VJO.
I got invitation to apply after which I sent all the transcripts to Immigration Quebec.But now I have have received letter of intent to reject:
-My 3 Years Bachelors got equivalency of 2 year bachelors.
-My CA (ICAI) was not recognized.
-My executive MBA was also not recognized.

I know that in express entry , CA is considered as bachelors / PG and we can get some points.

But Quebec Immigartion has not recognized it at all.

I am at 53 Points, and if I get bachelors of 3 years then my points will go up to 57 points. Then I can give Ielts to get 4 more points.(I have not given Ielts as my lawyer said that I have enough points)

And now I want to know how should I proceed.
-How should I proceed so that my bachelors can get 3 year equivalence
-How to go about CA to be considered
-Any other way I can proceed further
Hello!! When did you apply? You had 59 point and you are married?

Sundar2019

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Hello!

A week ago i received my CSQ (I was victim of bill-9 and had to refile my appln via arrima), however my employer had also filed for a WP few months ago and the work location mentioned was Toronto (My employer's branch location in Canada). I would like to understand if me being a CSQ holder now would have any impact on the WP approval or would there be any other influence..?

Im wondering if i should talk to my employer to change the location or would there be an option to update location after WP approval ? Im not sure if there is an option to update location (possibly to a location in Quebec) while the application is being process & how to do it.

Appreciate your advise or any pointer in this matter!

Thanks & Regards,
Sundar

Reactions: Hamad maher

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello!

A week ago i received my CSQ (I was victim of bill-9 and had to refile my appln via arrima), however my employer had also filed for a WP few months ago and the work location mentioned was Toronto (My employer's branch location in Canada). I would like to understand if me being a CSQ holder now would have any impact on the WP approval or would there be any other influence..?

Im wondering if i should talk to my employer to change the location or would there be an option to update location after WP approval ? Im not sure if there is an option to update location (possibly to a location in Quebec) while the application is being process & how to do it.

Appreciate your advise or any pointer in this matter!

Thanks & Regards,
Sundar
I see your same question in bunch of threads and i compelled myself to answer.

I do not see the relation between your ontario workpermit approval with CSQ. You should get your work permit approved with no issues.

As for submitting PR application with your CSQ, you will be declaring in a seperate form that you intend to settle in quebec. Where you will mention your current address and if it is going to be Toronto then there can be misinformation provided. Or during the process you might have to provide an explanation as to when your current ontario work permit expires and you intend to move back to quebec.

It might delay your PR processing a bit but otherwsie i do not see any problem with your scenario. Hope my answer helps and enjoy your time in Toronto.

Reactions: Immstu

Sundar2019

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
I see your same question in bunch of threads and i compelled myself to answer.

I do not see the relation between your ontario workpermit approval with CSQ. You should get your work permit approved with no issues.

As for submitting PR application with your CSQ, you will be declaring in a seperate form that you intend to settle in quebec. Where you will mention your current address and if it is going to be Toronto then there can be misinformation provided. Or during the process you might have to provide an explanation as to when your current ontario work permit expires and you intend to move back to quebec.

It might delay your PR processing a bit but otherwsie i do not see any problem with your scenario. Hope my answer helps and enjoy your time in Toronto.
Thanks for the response! Im little relieved now :)

Regards,

finex501

Oct 13, 2020
hello guys ,
I need to know some information
I want to apply on Arima :" Declaration of interest " is it type of immigration ?
so after I applied , what is the next step ?
I will wait any response from Quebec territory??and how can I count my points ?
thanks an advance
:)

Pal92

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Do you already have a file number with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)?
Yes/No?

have you already obtained individual reference number from Ministere de immigration de la francisation et de l'intégration?
Yes/No?

I'm submitting EOI and having a hard time finding answers to these questions, Kindly anybody help.