+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

quality control chemist

YASEEN farman

Mar 26, 2023
Hi,
I have about 3 years of experience as a quality control chemist in different pharmaceutical industries. I am familiar with the Quality management system of the FOOD & Chemical Industry. I can Analyze chemical compounds using the analysis techniques and methods. I am quite skilled with titration, spectrophotometry, refractometers, PH & TDS metres, and other analytical tools used in the textile, pharmaceutical, and food industries.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
I have about 3 years of experience as a quality control chemist in different pharmaceutical industries. I am familiar with the Quality management system of the FOOD & Chemical Industry. I can Analyze chemical compounds using the analysis techniques and methods. I am quite skilled with titration, spectrophotometry, refractometers, PH & TDS metres, and other analytical tools used in the textile, pharmaceutical, and food industries.
So what is your question. If you want to immigrate, research Express Entry base on your age, education, language, skilled work experience and funds.

There are no jobs here. Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. If the job is licensed then look at licensing requirements. You will need ECA and IELTS.