+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qswp general questions

Jordanian82

Mar 1, 2017
Hello all
I need your advices and your experience , i got accepted in Qswp on august 2016 , I am doing my application through a lawyer in canada , till now he is telling me that he is still waiting the check list , is this correct?? And do you have an idea how long it will take to finish the immigration process coz some ppl told me it may take 5 years ??? :mad:

My second question is that me and my wife and two kids have tourist visa to canada , my wife is pregnant and am serciouly thinking of she put our baby in canada , do you believe that it will help us in our immigration ?? The last queation , can me and family move to canada on our tourist visa and find any way to stay there legal?? If i stay there unlegal can my kids go to school ???

Thank you all

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jordanian82 said:
Hello all
I need your advices and your experience , i got accepted in Qswp on august 2016 , I am doing my application through a lawyer in canada , till now he is telling me that he is still waiting the check list , is this correct?? And do you have an idea how long it will take to finish the immigration process coz some ppl told me it may take 5 years ??? :mad:

My second question is that me and my wife and two kids have tourist visa to canada , my wife is pregnant and am serciouly thinking of she put our baby in canada , do you believe that it will help us in our immigration ?? The last queation , can me and family move to canada on our tourist visa and find any way to stay there legal?? If i stay there unlegal can my kids go to school ???

Thank you all
hi mate

i think the worst can do a person is pay for immigration procces cause they put their own email to receive news from MIDI and then you pay for be inform anyway all succes candidates of june and aguest intakes received a mail wchich informed checklist will be send in spring Canada (20th march or more).

there are points if you stay at least 2 weecks in Quebec as turist by other hand if your baby born in Canada he is going to be Canadian but you have to do the proccess and pay all the fees ones as turist