+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Q: regarding file transfer to vo

yenyen

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
i wonder if you could answer me based on your own experience

i am the sponsor and was approved to sponsor last month, i would like to know if how will you know that you file was already transferred to you visa office?
will you see an update to you (sponsor) ecas account or they will update it later..because until now i haven't seen any update regarding the file transfer, but the letter that i received from my sponsor approval it says "Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for further processing."

thanks!

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011 ( E CAS changed to "In process' on 5/2/2012.
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
Usually the Visa offices send AOR ( Acknowledgement Of Receipt) after they receive the file from CPC M. But this is not true for all cases. It also depends on the Visa office. Some times various applicants going through the same visa office also experience irregular behavior in terms of receiving AOR. So there is no definite sign on how to know if the file has been received by Visa office. You can rely on the sponsorship approval letter saying that file has been transferred to VO.

yenyen

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
kuku said:
Usually the Visa offices send AOR ( Acknowledgement Of Receipt) after they receive the file from CPC M. But this is not true for all cases. It also depends on the Visa office. Some times various applicants going through the same visa office also experience irregular behavior in terms of receiving AOR. So there is no definite sign on how to know if the file has been received by Visa office. You can rely on the sponsorship approval letter saying that file has been transferred to VO.
thanks so much for you inputs..just have to wait then for the VO sending letter to us.

ccbrasil

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Med's Done....
07-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-22-2012
LANDED..........
04-13-2012
kuku said:
Do they send it in writing or you only see it on ecas?