+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

psychology job opportunities

Evie31

Jun 5, 2020
Are you a licensed psychologist that will be getting licensed in Canada or someone with a psychology graduate of some sort.
Hi, there. I am a psychological student. may I ask how to get a psychological license in Canada? especially for someone not hold a psychological degree from Canada. seems each province has their own.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, there. I am a psychological student. may I ask how to get a psychological license in Canada? especially for someone not hold a psychological degree from Canada. seems each province has their own.
You need to do the research. Further education is involved.

Evie31

Jun 5, 2020
Are you a licensed psychologist that will be getting licensed in Canada or someone with a psychology graduate of some sort.
I am not a licensed psychological in North America. it is. I assume it would be better first settle down then try to get the license of that province.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am not a licensed psychological in North America. it is. I assume it would be better first settle down then try to get the license of that province.
The issue is you need to get PR or a work permit. A work permit would be very hard to get.