+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD Processing Time in India

krish2015

Jul 6, 2015
Same here guys.. looking for processing time for PRTD in India.. planning to travel to India in abt 3 weeks.. shd i apply before travelling?

bahana89

May 6, 2021
Did anyone here apply recently for PRTD on pr portal. If the applicant is an Indian Citizen, will the PRTD processed in India? We applied on March 11th in urgent category but still no response. I am a bit worried about the IRCC employees might go in to on 4/19 which will impact applications. That is why wanted to see if the application is processed in India or in Canada.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Did anyone here apply recently for PRTD on pr portal. If the applicant is an Indian Citizen, will the PRTD processed in India? We applied on March 11th in urgent category but still no response. I am a bit worried about the IRCC employees might go in to on 4/19 which will impact applications. That is why wanted to see if the application is processed in India or in Canada.
Won’t make a difference if they are in India or Canada if they are both IRCC employees and both fall under public servcice

KalRaTy

Feb 13, 2024
Hi Did you got your PRTD? How much time it took you to get in india? I have applied on January 25th. Please share your experience.