+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD Process Time in Turkey

henryb

Oct 14, 2015
Hi

Wondering how long is process time to issue a PRTD in Turkey?

which office provides this service, Istanbul or Ankara? Or both?

And do you just mail it or need to go in person for an interview?

Benar11

Jul 1, 2021
Hi

Selam Nekadar suruyo process time, ayrintili anlatabilirmsn ne yapmamiz gerek

Benar11

Jul 1, 2021
Hi

Hi do u know how long is process time? Same situation here thanks if you explained every stage

Reactions: Empi6

Empi6

Jan 19, 2019
Hi do u know how long is process time? Same situation here thanks if you explained every stage
Hey Benar11, Have you received your PRTD? I applied on November 25th and no news since. I'm in Ankara currently. I sent an email to the PRTD email address since VFS is currently closed and received the Acknowledgment receipt the same day.

Do you mind sharing your timeline as well?

Thankss!

Empi6

Jan 19, 2019
If anyone is in the same situation, I applied for PRTD by email on November 25th from Ankara and got the Passport request on January 6th. Passport will arrive probably in 1-2 weeks. Took about 40 days for the passport request.

Reactions: zercool

Danielpng

Feb 26, 2022
If anyone is in the same situation, I applied for PRTD by email on November 25th from Ankara and got the Passport request on January 6th. Passport will arrive probably in 1-2 weeks. Took about 40 days for the passport request.
How much longer did you have to wait after the passport request?
I'm currently in a similar situation. I applied for a PRTD on 17th Jan with the VAC in Istanbul which reached the IRCC on the 18th Jan but haven't heard back from then (almost 6 weeks). Tracking my Application it is perpetually stuck at:
Your application, tracking ID No.XXXXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2022/01/18.

Anyone else in a similar situation? If you've applied for a PRTD through the VAC is what are the tracking statuses you've received? Any and all information would be appreciated.

NedaE

Mar 14, 2022
Hi , I need to go to Iran as my dad is really sick but my PR card is expired and my citizenship is in progress. I wonder when you applied for PRTD , did apply as “urgent “? Was 40 days for a normal application? Everyone tell me that it’s very risky

GREAKLY

Aug 14, 2011
Danielpng, have you received the PRTD? If so, how long did it finally take? I have sent the PRTD application through the VAC in Tbilisi, Georgia. Paperwork came to Ankara in late March. As of today, no news. So, I wonder, how long does the PRTD processing take in the Ankara embassy these days?

GREAKLY

Aug 14, 2011
Tracking my Application it is perpetually stuck at:
Your application, tracking ID No.XXXXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2022/01/18.
Where are you tracking the progress of your application? At the IRCC or VFS website?

penguen987

Jul 13, 2021
Hey Benar11, Have you received your PRTD? I applied on November 25th and no news since. I'm in Ankara currently. I sent an email to the PRTD email address since VFS is currently closed and received the Acknowledgment receipt the same day.

Do you mind sharing your timeline as well?

Thankss!
Hello Empi6, may i learn what you mean by PRTD email? When I applied last week there were only 2 options; paper based through VFS or online through PR Portal. I applied online.
After requesting passport did it take 1-2 weeks to receive it back like you said?

nesog

Nov 2, 2022
Hello Empi6, may i learn what you mean by PRTD email? When I applied last week there were only 2 options; paper based through VFS or online through PR Portal. I applied online.
After requesting passport did it take 1-2 weeks to receive it back like you said?
Hi, did you take it? I am wondering processing time.

penguen987

Jul 13, 2021
Hi, did you take it? I am wondering processing time.
not me but my husband took it yes! he applied online 16th of october. on 24th they requested him to sent his passport to nearest consulate. we sent passport via vfs global, the consulate receive his passport on 31st of october and they deliver it to us on 4th of november with prtd inside