+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD Philippines - online or in person timeline

nicole93

Jan 11, 2019
Hello everyone, I’ll be travelling to the Philippines with an expired PR and plan to submit a PRTD once I land in the Philippines. I’ve applied for my renewal of PR through the portal since end of September and have not received any updates yet.

based on your experience, would it be best to apply for PRTD in person or online? I have booked my return tickets already before and was planning to stay for over a month in the Philippines. I’ve heard PRTD can take longer than that so I’m really worried, but if no choice, can just change my flight schedule. I’ll be travelling with both my kids who are Canadian citizens.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone, I’ll be travelling to the Philippines with an expired PR and plan to submit a PRTD once I land in the Philippines. I’ve applied for my renewal of PR through the portal since end of September and have not received any updates yet.

based on your experience, would it be best to apply for PRTD in person or online? I have booked my return tickets already before and was planning to stay for over a month in the Philippines. I’ve heard PRTD can take longer than that so I’m really worried, but if no choice, can just change my flight schedule. I’ll be travelling with both my kids who are Canadian citizens.
Suggest you read through the discussions in the Permanent Residency Obligation section of the forum.