+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD approved but not received PR card yet.

Oct 14, 2020
Hello sir/mam
Have a good day I am Vrajesh Suthar. I have got my approval of PRTD as we have applied after 8 years and before I was living in Canada from 2009 till 2012 and I was family sponsored by my dad, at that time I had PR card but after that my PR card expired. so I applied it again by using PRTD application and I got approval of my PRTD and now I am here in Canada from last 3 months and I just want to know that when will I receive my new PR card ? or do I have to apply for my new PR card again? please let me know as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.
Thankyou

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
zhi

Hello sir/mam
Have a good day I am Vrajesh Suthar. I have got my approval of PRTD as we have applied after 8 years and before I was living in Canada from 2009 till 2012 and I was family sponsored by my dad, at that time I had PR card but after that my PR card expired. so I applied it again by using PRTD application and I got approval of my PRTD and now I am here in Canada from last 3 months and I just want to know that when will I receive my new PR card ? or do I have to apply for my new PR card again? please let me know as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.
Thankyou
1/ You have to apply for a new PR card.

path009

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER 04-11-2014
Med's Request
18 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
13 Apr 2015.... 3rd line 21 Apr 2015
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
10 June 2015. DM next day
VISA ISSUED...
Issued
LANDED..........
Landed on Feb 2016
Hello sir/mam
Thankyou
Hi, Can you please revert on the H&R process, and how you got through. In a similar situation as didn't fulfil RO obligations.
Thank you

Naheulbeuck

Aug 14, 2015
Hi, Can you please revert on the H&R process, and how you got through. In a similar situation as didn't fulfil RO obligations.
Thank you

Since he and his sister both got PRTD and the original applicant was his father I would guess it was on the ground of being Minor at the time. But hopefully OP can give you more details.

Reactions: path009

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Looks like removed as a minor. Assume that the 3 years in Canada as a child factored heavily in the approval.