+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD application Riyadh

amilasilva

Mar 9, 2015
Hi, I applied for PRTD on 5th of September. But I still do not get any response from the embassy. My return flight is on 29th September and I also send it with my application. Could you please let me know with your experience will I get my PRTD before 29th September

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hi, I applied for PRTD on 5th of September. But I still do not get any response from the embassy. My return flight is on 29th September and I also send it with my application. Could you please let me know with your experience will I get my PRTD before 29th September
hi, did you get any response?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My wife is pregnant and I send the medical report to them as well. But still no response from them
Do you meet RO? Is your wife due to have a baby soon? Returning to your pregnant wife is not an urgent reason to get PRTD. Unfortunately if you travel without a PR card you risk getting stuck abroad until you can get a PRTD. When did you apply to renew your PR card?

amilasilva

Mar 9, 2015
Do you meet RO? Is your wife due to have a baby soon? Returning to your pregnant wife is not an urgent reason to get PRTD. Unfortunately if you travel without a PR card you risk getting stuck abroad until you can get a PRTD. When did you apply to renew your PR card?
Yes baby due date in this week. I meet RO. I applied to renew it on July 28th. I thought it will processed in less than one month. now it more than two months

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes baby due date in this week. I meet RO. I applied to renew it on July 28th. I thought it will processed in less than one month. now it more than two months
It’s unfortunate that you hadn’t done your research. Processing for PR cards are taking multiple months and PRTDs can also take up to a few months depending on the office. Given that babies arrive very frequently anytime after 36 weeks traveling so close to your wife’s due date was always quite risky. If you have already sent in proof that your wife is due your only other option is to try and reach out to your MP who may be able to contact someone. I would include proof of your wife’s due date when contacting your MP and asking if they can help prioritize your PRTD processing as an emergency. Best of luck.

amilasilva

Mar 9, 2015
It’s unfortunate that you hadn’t done your research. Processing for PR cards are taking multiple months and PRTDs can also take up to a few months depending on the office. Given that babies arrive very frequently anytime after 36 weeks traveling so close to your wife’s due date was always quite risky. If you have already sent in proof that your wife is due your only other option is to try and reach out to your MP who may be able to contact someone. I would include proof of your wife’s due date when contacting your MP and asking if they can help prioritize your PRTD processing as an emergency. Best of luck.
Thank you for the information. I already sent proof to them. I also contacted the MP. Looks like they are ignoring it.