+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial Nominee programme..New Brunswick..

martin1969

Jan 31, 2012
Hi IM working and living in New Brunswick for the same company for 3 yrs as a truck driver. I want to start the nominee programme but at the same time I'm not happy where I'm working. Ive just found out that to apply for the nominee programme I have to be with the employer for a year. Does this mean Im stuck where I am? If I change jobs will I have to wait another year to apply? Ive tried phoning immigration but I can only get recorded messages..Can anyone help me please

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
martin1969 said:
Hi IM working and living in New Brunswick for the same company for 3 yrs as a truck driver. I want to start the nominee programme but at the same time I'm not happy where I'm working. Ive just found out that to apply for the nominee programme I have to be with the employer for a year. Does this mean Im stuck where I am? If I change jobs will I have to wait another year to apply? Ive tried phoning immigration but I can only get recorded messages..Can anyone help me please
Email them at immigration@gnb.ca

sherzamin

Apr 24, 2012
hi kanamen,
can i apply for PNP form out side of Canada. Because im in united arab emirates.
ur reply will be highly appreciate.