Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
Hi friends, know if any province offers the "province nominee" without a job offer, giving priority to languages ​​something like migration of Quebec?, Or some expectaed change?, TXS

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manitoba has an option where you can come on an exploratory visit to look into settlement and job opportunities in the province. You can book an interview with them and if they feel you are a good candidate, they can decide to nominate you without a job offer, see http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/strategic-initiatives/exploratory-visits/

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is good. However, if you have relatives in other provinces you can't apply.

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
Manitoba??? mmm, I wanna look for that, no I dont hhave relatives in canada, but I have the points for the FSW an CSQ, and English & Frenche. Txs very much.

khalidhaider

Sep 9, 2010
Dear Leon,
I would like to say that i do not understand meanig of exploratory visit .
Secondly, who take interview to apply as provincial nominee without job offer?
The citizenship and immigration will take interview. Please explain and reply.
Thanks

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
Is neccesary to have two years of work experience in Manitoba to get an exploratory visit???

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you need more info about strategic visits, read the link I posted in my last reply. It will tell you the requirements too. If you are not sure, talk to MPNP and ask them if they think you qualify.

khalidhaider

Sep 9, 2010
Dear Leon,
I would like to say that please tell me consultant to whom i will contact to get job offer or work permit please.
Thanks

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
Hi, I sent emails to the MPNP but the didn'y reply me! I just want to know if the 2 years of experiencia means experirience in toy occupation in your country or just experiencia in any work in Manitoba??? thats all.

Otherwise a need job in canada

saka101

Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jfalvitez said:
Hi, I sent emails to the MPNP but the didn'y reply me! I just want to know if the 2 years of experiencia means experirience in toy occupation in your country or just experiencia in any work in Manitoba??? thats all.

Otherwise a need job in canada
The 2 years experience they are talking about is work from YOUR country. The purpose of the exploratory visit is for you to come over and see if Manitoba is a perfect fit for you in terms of lifestyle, jobs etc. If they are satisfied that you will make Manitoba your permanent home, you will be invited to apply via the nominee program. It does not mean that you MUST have job experience in Canada.

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
Hi again, finally thy answered me:

"Thank you for your interest in the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program Strategic Initiative stream.

The stream allows potential applicant without a demonstrated connection to Manitoba to complete an exploratory visit for the purposes of strengthening their knowledge about Manitoba and explore all aspects of settlement. Applicants must first meet the core criteria which includes:

1. Be between the ages of 21 to 49
2. Completed a minimum one year post-secondary education or training program for which they have received a diploma or certificate
3. Have worked at least 2 years in the past 5 in a full-time occupation and can demonstrate that they could be employable in Manitoba in that occupation within the first year of permanent residence in Canada
4. Can demonstrate a minimum of 6 points in English or French based on the MPNP language grid and/or a minimum score of 5 on an IELTS exam
5. Satisfied the MPNP that they do not have stronger ties to other provinces in Canada and have good potential to settle permanently in Manitoba.
Potential applicants can contact the MPNP and request to be considered for an exploratory visit and be scheduled for a subsequent interview with an MPNP officer. Processing times for this requests are done on a first come first serve basis and at the discretion of the MPNP. Currently we have no scheduled overseas recruitment missions.

Please note that requests for exploratory visits to Manitoba for the purposes of applying to the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program must come directly from prospective applicants. Prospective applicants interested in making an exploratory visit who meet the criteria outlined above can send request along with resumes to immigratemanitoba@gov.mb.ca."

Sincerely,

Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is the same info you can see if you go to the link I posted on January 8: http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/strategic-initiatives/exploratory-visits/

What is an exploratory visit?

Some potential applicants to the MPNP may choose to strengthen their knowledge of Manitoba, as well as their connection to our province, by making an exploratory visit to investigate employment, education and lifestyle opportunities.

The MPNP may consider direct interviews with individuals who are undertaking an exploratory visit if the potential applicant meets the seven criteria described below.

After your interview we may formally invite you to apply to immigrate to Manitoba through the MPNP and receive priority assessment under the Exploratory Visit Strategic Initiative.

1. You are between the ages of 21 to 49.
2. You have completed a minimum one-year post-secondary education or training program for which you received a diploma or certificate.
3. You have worked at least two years full-time in the past five years and can demonstrate that you can find a job in Manitoba in that occupation.
4. You can demonstrate a minimum of six points in English or French based on the MPNP Language Self-assessment (PDF) and/or a minimum score of 5 on an IELTS test (International English Language Testing System). Note: You may also be able to demonstrate your language ability in your interview with a MPNP program officer during your exploratory visit.
5. The MPNP is satisfied that you do not have a stronger connection to other provinces in Canada and have good potential to settle permanently in Manitoba.

Contact the MPNP office by e-mail at immigratemanitoba@gov.mb.ca at least two months before your visit to communicate your interest in undertaking an exploratory visit as well as your ability to meet all requirements.

You should include a detailed resumé listing your education, training and work history as well as electronic copies of any additional documentation that could support your request. (Contact the MPNP directly and not through an immigration, community or other representative.)

The MPNP will provide you with a response by e-mail with one of the following responses:

* We are unable to approve your request for an exploratory visit with an interview with MPNP at this time. OR

* The MPNP is prepared to consider an interview with you during your visit, pending available resources. Please contact our office by e-mail at immigratemanitoba@gov.mb.ca and provide additional details of your visit.

Permission to undertake an exploratory visit that includes an interview with the MPNP is provided at the sole discretion of the MPNP subject to our evaluation of the applicant’s ability to meet the criteria above and available staff resources. An exploratory visit and interview with the MPNP does not guarantee a favourable decision on a future MPNP application.

The MPNP must agree before you arrive in Manitoba to conduct an interview during your exploratory visit.

Please do not make travel arrangements until you have received confirmation of an interview date from our office.

It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the proper travel documents required by the Government of Canada to visit this country. The MPNP will not provide you with a letter of invitation in order to obtain a visitor visa if required and cannot intervene on your behalf if your visa application is denied.

What to do during your exploratory visit to Manitoba

During your exploratory visit the MPNP expects you to:

* explore opportunities in your field of work and meet with prospective employers
* consult with employers and regulatory bodies (if necessary) about your potential employability in Manitoba
* explore the housing, educational and lifestyle opportunities in the community in which you would like to live, including available employment and settlement services

If your visit has been approved by the MPNP you will have a scheduled interview, usually near the end of your visit. We will tell you your interview date when in our initial e-mail response.

During this interview you should be prepared to speak about what you have done during your visit to Manitoba and your plans for successful settlement in Manitoba including information about:

* the community in which you hope to reside, the places you have visited, the services you have learned about
* the occupation(s) in which you (and your spouse, if applicable) intend to seek employment, the contacts you have made to explore potential employment opportunities and any feedback you have received about your employability
*why you believe that you can be a strong candidate for the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program

We strongly recommend that you bring sufficient supporting documentation to the MPNP interview, including education and training certificates and employment references for both you and your spouse (if applicable) as well as any supporting letters or other documentation resulting from your exploratory visit.

You will receive notification directly from the Manitoba PNP within four weeks of your interview, informing you whether or not we will invite you to apply to the MPNP with priority assessment through the Exploratory Visit Strategic Initiative.