26-Oct-2012
Med's Request
05-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
08-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-2012
Hi,

What are the documentary evidence which needs to be submitted to VO to prove one satisfy the requirement specified in LMO?

Regards
Arun

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
It depends on the LMO. Read through the job requirements line by line and think what you have to meet them. If it specifies English proficiency provide IELTS results or ensure your previous employer reference letters address your skills. Same for education - provide transcripts. Take a look at the FSW application guide and it will give you some idea of what documents are required for that stream and it will probably help you with this as well.

Ran1432020

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Hi guys plz plz Iam so sad ( becoz my TRV for work permit as cook has been refused (( I would like 2 reapply , d reasons for refusal and not satisfied of **** visa officer !!

1. You r not able 2 demonstrate tht u adequately meet the job requirements of ur prospective employment [ it's a million dollar question to me ? ]
2. Ur family ties in Canada and in country of ur residence [ i don't have any of my family r relatives in Canada]
3. Your current employment situation [ I'm currently unemployed , but I hav 34 months exp. in England and in India, is we must employed at d place Whr we applying visa?]
4.your personal assests and financial status . [ help me how to overcome on this problem ]

My new lmo ls getting ready for me, this time I want to get visa for sure with ur VALUBLE Information please plz plz plz plz help me in this situation, I was crying for my refusal.......... WAITING FOR UR PRECIOUS AND VALUBLE REPLYS , I will keep updated guyzzzz

arun22

Aug 19, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Oct-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2012
Med's Request
05-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
08-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-2012
Pippin said:
It depends on the LMO. Read through the job requirements line by line and think what you have to meet them. If it specifies English proficiency provide IELTS results or ensure your previous employer reference letters address your skills. Same for education - provide transcripts. Take a look at the FSW application guide and it will give you some idea of what documents are required for that stream and it will probably help you with this as well.
Thanks
But from my previous employers I only have service certificates which quote the position I held and duration of my stint in the organization. They do not provide reference letters. I do have all the payslips etc as proof as well. DO you have any idea if these will suffice?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
If you have asked your employers to provide a reference letter, it would be helpful to include that request and a cover letter explaining what happened. Provide EVERYTHING you have to prove what you did. Ask fellow employees if you have to. Are there any pictures of you at work? Any education for the position? Pay slips and corresponding tax documents would be helpful to establish where you worked and the duration, but won't show your job duties. Good Luck.